The biggest takeaway from this infographic? You know how Twitter is always bragging about how big they are and how many users they have?
Turns out that roughly 80% of all Twitter accounts have somewhere between 0 and 9 tweets. In other words, 80% of Twitter’s accounts are abandoned very soon after registration. 80% of people who sign up try it and find it useless.
The total number of users, then, is a red herring — it makes the company and its user base seem bigger and more relevant than they are.
- january25th likes this
- silas216 reblogged this from sunfoundation
- silas216 likes this
- idearealize reblogged this from chairmanbrando
- nhaler likes this
- roguevague likes this
- ledialoguiste reblogged this from sunfoundation
- ledialoguiste likes this
- saduros reblogged this from sunfoundation and added:
- open-ers likes this
- johnulous likes this
- cundtcake reblogged this from sunfoundation and added:
- secondset likes this
- nothingxmuch likes this
- sunfoundation reblogged this from chairmanbrando
- sunfoundation likes this
- chairmanbrando posted this