The final push for campaign checks is in full swing, with Mar. 31 marking the end of the first quarter. That’s when campaigns have to close their books and, within 15 days, report the contributions they received to the Federal Election Commission.
Based on the invitations we have received so far, there are at least 500 fundraisers planned this month, the busiest month for such events since September 2010, which was just before the mid-term elections.
- queerkegaard reblogged this from pantslessprogressive and added:
- coolstoryslowbro reblogged this from nationaljournal and added:
- deadeye9 reblogged this from pantslessprogressive
- pantslessprogressive reblogged this from nationaljournal
- sunfoundation likes this
- nationaljournal reblogged this from sunfoundation
- This was featured in #Politics
- sunfoundation posted this