Each of the 101 contributors Thessaly interviewed picked as many books as they thought represented their ideal bookshelf, and I knew some of them would pick identical books.
So what would a taste graph linking contributors to each other using the books on their shelves look like?
Previously, I had worked with Cytoscape to render a network graphs, but this seemed like a good opportunity to make something interactive and also a perfect first project to really use d3. I can’t wait to do more with it.
- rustababe likes this
- walden-works likes this
- giantpandaaaaaa likes this
- dylan-obrien reblogged this from journo-geekery
- aardii likes this
- sitvisvobiscum likes this
- waitttwhat reblogged this from journo-geekery
- waitttwhat likes this
- journo-geekery reblogged this from sunfoundation
- svishnu likes this
- twominutespastfive likes this
- wishinoo reblogged this from sunfoundation
- wishinoo likes this
- suddenly reblogged this from sunfoundation
- sunfoundation posted this