In the blink of an eye, summer is coming to an end. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was planning out all my summer activities as I eagerly awaited the start of long, sunny days and warm nights.
Before we approach the official end of summer on September 21, our Google Maps team thought it’d be fun to see how those of us in the Northern Hemisphere have spent the dog days. To do this, we reviewed the summer search activity on maps.google.com in several countries between the end of May and the beginning of September. Within each country, a look at some of the top-rising searches and the often-searched landmarks on Google Maps gives us a sense of how people around the world spent their summers.
- ebwilkin reblogged this from sunfoundation
- datahacker likes this
- ananian likes this
- quarantedeux likes this
- veitia reblogged this from sunfoundation and added:
- classified-ad likes this
- jogosvorazesandthe-o-c reblogged this from sunfoundation
- ratak-monodosico reblogged this from sunfoundation and added:
- lunarworks likes this
- kdmcberkeley likes this
- fatmanatee likes this
- theworldaccordingtoevie reblogged this from sunfoundation
- sunfoundation posted this