On August 31, 2009, politician Malte Spitz traveled from Berlin to Erlangen, sending 29 text messages as he traveled. On November 5, 2009, he rocked out to U2 at the Brandenburg Gate. On January 10, 2010, he made 10 outgoing phone calls while on a trip to Dusseldorf, and spent 22 hours, 53 minutes and 57 seconds of the day connected to the internet.
How do we know all this? By looking at a detailed, interactive timeline of Spitz’s life, created using information obtained from his cell phone company, Deutsche Telekom, between September 2009 and February 2010.
- silas216 likes this
- datahacker likes this
- nannburke reblogged this from sunfoundation
- loichay likes this
- erikmeyer likes this
- rahphy reblogged this from sunfoundation
- 1a1o reblogged this from sunfoundation
- arndis likes this
- ratak-monodosico likes this
- adhocratic likes this
- mediagirl reblogged this from sunfoundation
- sunfoundation posted this