New Yorkers routinely grouse about living in apartments roughly the size of a closet. Under a city contest announced Monday, that complaint might not be such an exaggeration.
A new competition launched by Mayor Michael Bloomberg calls for plans to develop dozens of so-called micro-units, studio apartments that go beyond cozy to downright compact: 275 to 300 square feet.
- walkoffbalk reblogged this from kylegreggy
- kylegreggy reblogged this from sunfoundation
- additz reblogged this from alineffe
- alineffe reblogged this from sunfoundation
- artchilchil likes this
- datahacker likes this
- arquitecturb likes this
- gyvr reblogged this from sunfoundation
- ratak-monodosico reblogged this from sunfoundation and added:
- hotep4all likes this
- kungpowvoodo said: San Francisco is considering authorizing 150 sq/ft apts. bit.ly/NhajKI
- internetsabrina said: You’d think they’d use sliding doors instead of traditional swing-out?
- cophotog reblogged this from sunfoundation
- karlfun likes this
- phamdelacreme likes this
- sunfoundation posted this