Ever wondered how your email can cross the vastness of the ocean and be delivered almost instantly, anywhere in the world? It’s all down to a network of fibre-optic cables that link up the continents and transmit terabits of data every second.
- reinnervations likes this
- crispnotebook likes this
- liarworthloving likes this
- ask-slacky-sin reblogged this from joshuanguyen
- bona-fide-realist reblogged this from good
- eenliteraireleven reblogged this from good and added:
- sunfoundation posted this